So… I guess my roommate was creating some homemade tattoo’s over the weekend. Since it was the first time I had ever seen this done in person I thought why not share the method he followed to create a homemade Tattoo.
Before we begin will need the following ingredients:
- Tecate 12 pack
- Hot sauce
- Number 2 Pencil
- Sewing needle
- Black India Ink
- Rubbing alcohol 70% +
- Sewing string
- Tattoo Artist or drunk friend
- Felt tip pen
The process begins by mixing and ingesting the following ingredients
1 Tecate with salt limed rims. (repeat 5x)
Once initial buzz is reached convince the closest person near you that “we should tattoo hearts on each other”.
Crack another Tecate and start creating the tattoo gun
- Grab the number 2 pencil, sewing thread Sewing Needle.
- Thread the needle and tightly wrap the thread around the pencil leaving 3cm’s of needle and tip exposed.
- Tattoo gun is now complete.
Next step ready the recipient.
- Wash skin area and needle with rubbing alcohol.
- Draw tattoo on with felt tip pen.
We are now ready to begin the Tattoo Process
- Taking the tattoo gun firmly trace the drawing.
- Stop every 10-20 pokes and wipe away the felt ink to see how well you are following that desired sketch. At this point you want to re ink the gun as well.
- Continue step 2 until tracing of sketch has been completed.
- Drink another Tecate and go look in the mirror at your new homemade tattoo.